1. Will the Tork headset work with the wind noise?
Ans: The Tork series headsets and the Ridemate Intercom
all include a noise reduction microphone. This mic will work
effectively against wind and background noise up to 60 mph.
2. Can I connect to my mp3/cd player to the Ridemate
Ans: Yes, the system offers an input for a cd/MP3 player and comes with the necessary cabling to enable this feature.
3. Does the Ridemate unit come with two headsets?
Ans: Yes. Currently we only stock the full
face headsets but will have both options soon.
4. What type of power does the Intercom use?
Ans: The Ridemate System allows for Dual
power. You can use a 9V battery or wire the system directly
to your battery. The 12V wiring harness is included.
5. What size is the intercom?
Ans: The intercom's dimensions are 4.5"
X 2.5" X 1" thick.
6. Do I need to press a push to talk button to
Ans: When speaking from Rider to Passenger
the system is always open and is full duplex so you do not need
to press a PTT button. Both people can speak simultaneously. When
the system is connected to a 2 way radio, a PTT is used to transmitt
through the radio to another bike. The PTT button is included.
7. What type of 2 way radio can I use?
Ans: All of our headsets and the intercoms
are designed to be used with the Motorola and Cobra FRS radios
in a 1 pin design. Please check your radios before ordering.
Panasonic, Midland, Chatterbox, Nady and Uniden Radios do not
work with these headsets.